Every Month Enterpryze gets better and better. here is a list of the functionality we have released and whats coming next.
©2023 by Enterpryze.
Customer Relationship Management
Enterpryze product releases are delivered monthly and seamlessly. there is no disruption to service and we never compromise on existing features. We just make Enterpryze better based on the feedback from our users.
Warehousing in the palm of your hand
Hand Held Warehouse Management
Pick, Pack, Putaway and update stock levels directly from any device, amywhere
Browser hand held can work with any device
Assigned Picks appear on users devices
Look up stock details including Bin's, quantity and images
Put away stock into bins for easy retrieval, stock taking and picking
Multiple Units of Measure
Pallets, Boxes, Single units, Litres, Cases or pairs Enterpryze now caters for multi units of measure and lets you set prices for each type.
Prices Per UoM
As many UoM's as you need
New transaction entry wyze panel
Add lines to sales and purchase transactions faster then ever with the new item entry wyze panel
Search for items directly in the transaction screen
Wyze panel lets you select and edit relevant information
you can search, select and edit without touching yoru mouse. Hit enter to select the item, enter the quantity and click enter to hit the next
Were on a journey with expenses to make them even better then ever in 2024. here ar the first enhancements of many... Watch this space
The ability to set default project codes against Employees
We thought it only right and proper to give ourselves a much needed break.
No release in December
Providing greater visibility into preventative maintenance service calls
Re-occurring service calls
When creating re-occuring service calls choose to either create them days in advance or create all future calls for easier resource planning
Select to generate all future calls
Schedule future calls for better visibility
Selecting cost centres
Having 5 levels of cost centres provides for incredible analysis at a general ledger level or for advanced sales reporting. Now its easier to select your cost centres if needed
You can set default cost centres against Customers and suppliers to ensure accurate analysis
Select Cost centres through the wyze panel
Add skills to technicians and ensure they are qualified to complete a job
Enterpryze recently launched the ability to setup skills and assign them to Technicians and problem types so you can be alerted if a task is assigned to someone who isnt qualified for the task required.
Expanding Enterpryze into your warehouse
Create Bin Locations in your warehouses to easily manage your stock. Bins can be different fro each warehouse, merged to create larger bins and make putting away and picking stock faster and more efficient.
Set Bins by Warehouse
Assign Pickers and see the status of each order
Available to Promise
See who exactly committed stock is booked against and all open purchase orders to make more informed decisions around allocating stock to customers
Click on Quantity to see overview
One click on committed stock and see all open orders
Order versus Actual service time reporting
Building on from the launch of our service and project management solution, you can now track the actual time versus ordered time on each service call created from a sales order
See what time was entered on the order and how much has been consumed during the call
Sales & Purchasing
1. Wyze Panel popup view of Customers, Suppliers and Stock Item details, more improvements added to make viewing information easier and quicker for you.
Now you can view details on all transactions, from the Grid on the list of transactions, see Custom Fields, see Notes and the last Invoice against a Customer.
2. Wyze Panel popup when creating a new Customer, Supplier, Contact details, Billing address or Delivery address.
1. Ability to define Custom Fields against Stock transactions – this will include Goods In, Goods Out and Stock Transfer.
1. Ability to Select Start and End dates on Column Chooser against Service Calls – if you have Start and end dates assigned to your Service calls in Enterpryze, your customer will now be able to see the values for these fields in the Customer Portal.
2. Ability to Select the Billing address for a Service Call – If your customer has multi locations assigned to their account, they can choose the correct billing address each time they add a Service call through the Customer Portal.
1. Bank Reconciliation Report added to detail the Bank Balance v’s the system balance and all outstanding Payments and Receipts with the reported difference.